PROUDLY SERVING ATTORNEYS FOR OVER 21 YEARS !
Experience the true WHITE GLOVE service that we provide to our attorneys.
- REDUCE YOUR OVERHEAD – Put your staff to work on other matters as Fortress Title Closing Specialists handle your closing details.
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY – Let Fortress Title handle clearances, disbursements, document recording and follow up.
- INCREASED PRODUCTION – Do more with less – our staff is your staff!
WHITE GLOVE Services Include:
- Review title application and place order for all required searches based on scope of transaction. Forward Title Acknowledgement to all parties.
- Provide appropriate parties with completed Title Commitment including all pertinent searches and a summary letter detailing all outstanding title issues to be addressed prior to closing.
- Contact lender to obtain a copy of the Mortgage Commitment letter and any requirements needed to close.
- If requested, order survey with proper certifications for buyers, sellers and lenders from surveyor.
- Complete review of title commitment to insure all judgments, liens, discharge of mortgages, real estate taxes, open mortgages and any other outstanding issues are satisfied in preparation of closing.
- Secure all payoff statements, commission bills, attorneys’ fees, real estate tax statements and outstanding utility fees in preparation of closing and HUD-1 Settlement Statement documents.
- Communicate with lender in preparation of closing packages, HUD-1 Settlement Statement approvals, and supply wiring instructions for escrow account to all appropriate parties.
- Order final Title Rundowns to insure no changes in the status of title commitment since title effective date.
- Attend closing. Review and notarize lender package with borrowers and transfer documents, if desired.
- Disburse all check and wires (i.e. payoffs, taxes, etc.) associated with closing from our title escrow account or attorney account, if so desired. Provide lenders, borrowers and attorneys with complete copies of closing documents.
- Record all documents at County and/or State levels (i.e. Deeds, Mortgages, Discharges, UCC’s, etc.)
- Secure cover records in preparation of Final Owner’s and Lender’s title policies.
- Delivery of title policies to all appropriate parties.